Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front windows
- Front wash/wipe with interval delay
- Heat insulating tinted glass
- Heated rear window with auto timer
- Rear electric windows
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent delay
- Black grille with chrome surround
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured side sills
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Automatic post collision braking
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- ESP with EDL + ASR
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Hill hold control
- Driver alert system
- PAS - speed related
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric operated/heated door mirrors
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Driver/front passenger airbag
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Park Distance Control - front and rear
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- Composition media system with radio, glovebox mounted CD, colour touch screen, SD card, aux-in, USB, multimedia interface
- Navigation System
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Multi function display
- Multifunction computer
- Service interval indicator
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- Air vents in Matt chrome
- Matt chrome interior trim
- 3 rear head restraints
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver seat height adjust
- Front passenger seat height adjust
- Front seat backrest storage nets
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Interior Features
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V power socket in centre console
- 2 bag hooks in luggage compartment
- 2 cupholders
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 4 grab handles
- Centre console storage
- Chrome interior door handles
- Driver and passenger sunvisors
- Front door pockets
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Luggage compartment cover, removable
- Matt chrome gear lever gaiter surround
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather gear knob/handbrake grip
- Storage compartment in front doors
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Sunglasses holder
- Variable boot floor
- Front/rear reading lights
- Interior light with delay
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Illuminated vanity mirror
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Full size spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Rear view camera
- Interior Features
- Manual air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Paint - Special
- Signature paint - Mayan Blue
- Trim - Cloth
- Rail cloth - Titan black
- Maximum speed100 mph
- Cubic capacity999 cc
- Power60 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.70 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.70 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^49.6 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^68.9 mpg
- MPG (combined)^60.1 mpg
- Tank capacity45 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1570 kg
- Vehicle length3972 mm
- Vehicle width1682 mm
- Vehicle height1453 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2470 mm
- Co2 emissions106.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.